Online Live Dealer Casinos. To play and enjoy live dealer casinos you, you will need to pick a good online casino. There are several options to learn a bit more about, before you get started.
- 1. You should look for good streaming.
- 2. Safe and fair games.
- 3. Seek bonuses to play with.
I find that the live dealers that work in the studio or in the offline casinos are professional and have a pleasant personality. Unlike in the studio or in casinos, you may not interact all that much with online dealers. However, your experiences will still be very good.
Kings of the Live Casino, Live Roulette. I have discovered that live roulette games are the leader within online casino live games world. I believe the reason is they are straightforward to play unlike other games.
Play Blackjack Online. When you start to play Blackjack for the first time, you may be a bit confused by all the expressions being used around the table. However, It is very easy to understand what Blackjack or 21 but then there are words and terms you may need to learn. Blackjack glossary, you will find some of the most common words used around the online blackjack table.
- 1. “Double” Means a move that will allow you to double the initial wager after seeing the dealt cards on the condition that one and only one more card will be drawn.
- 2. “Early Surrender” Means when the surrender is made before the dealer checks for blackjack.
- 3. “Hit” means to ask for another card to be dealt by the dealer.
- 4. “Insurance” means an additional side bet, up to half of the player’s original bet, available after the initial deal when the dealer shows an Ace. If the dealer turns up a natural 21, the player with insurance gets 2:1 on the insurance bet, but not the original bet. If a player bets half the original bet for insurance, and loses the hand, he or she wins even money. Late Surrender: When the surrender is made after the dealer checks for blackjack. It cannot be used if the dealer has a blackjack.
- 5. “Split” means a move that will allow you to split your hand when you are dealt two cards of the same denomination. You have to place an additional identical bet and play the two hands independently.
- 6. “Stand” means to be satisfied with the present hand value and not ask for another card.
- 7. “Surrender” means a move that allows the player to give up the deal forfeiting only half his wager after he sees his dealt cards.
- 8. “Blackjack” means two cards dealt before any draws, totaling 21: an Ace and King, Queen, Jack or a 10.
- 9. “American Blackjack” means a version of the game in which the hole card is dealt along with the dealer’s first card.
- 10. “European Blackjack” means a version of the game in which the whole card is dealt after all the players complete their play.
- 11. “Face Down Game” means a version of the game in which the players first card is dealt face up and the second card is dealt face down.
- 12. “Face Up Game” means a version of the game in which both of the players cards are dealt facing up.
- 13. “Hard Hand” means a hand without an ace, or with an ace that is necessarily valued as 1.
- 14. “Hole Cards” means face down cards, the value of which is known only to the player or dealer holding the cards.
- 15. “Natural” means a hand equals 21 immediately after the deal, an Ace and a card with a value of 10.
- 16. “Soft Hand” means a hand with an ace that can be valued as 11.
- 17. “Upcard” means a face-up card
- 18. “Bust” means a hand exceeding a total point value of 21, aka a break.
- 19. “Card Counting” means a system of play intended to minimize the house edge and maximize the player’s edge.
Each face card is assigned a weight. The experienced card-counter can assess whether the odds are in his or her favor or the houses favor and adjust bets accordingly.
- 20. “Push” means the situation when both player and dealer have the same hand value. The bet is returned to you, the player.
- 21. “Shoe” means the box with the undealt cards.
- 22. “Shuffle Tracking” means techniques to trace certain important cards like aces after the decks have been shuffled.
- 23. “Tie” means the dealer and the player have a hand with the same numerical value and no one wins or loses, aka push or stand off.
Gambling sites must be fun and entertaining. With that said, we want you to gamble within your limits, and most importantly, know your limits. If you feel that you need more information or advice, please visit gambleaware.co.uk or gamcare.org.uk